- You’re not taking time to continue to develop yourself. Reading, learning, studying, meditating… these are all crucial elements to developing yourself. We often get so busy that we don’t have times of solitude. It’s important to take time to do the slow paced things. It calms our minds, it makes us stronger, and it helps us continue to develop and grow. There’s nothing more stressful than feeling like you’re stuck and not advancing in personal areas of your life. Find a hobby that helps you relax and have an outlet.
2. You don’t have a nightly skin care routine. Taking the time every night to wind down and take care of yourself is really important. It’s especially important to keep that beautiful face of yours clean and healthy! I’ve incorporated the Silk’n Revit into my nightly skincare routine. ReVit is an at-home microdermabrasion tool that combines gentle microdermabrasion exfoliation with vacuum stimulation to reduce the appearance of age spots, fine lines and acne scars. It helps uncover healthier skin naturally, and its diamond micro-dermabrasion technology combines gentle exfoliation with vacuum stimulation to reveal younger, fresher looking skin. I’m no longer in my 20s, so I’m all about this… haha! After you wash your face with cleanser and water, you’ll select the treatment tip that you want and hold the tip to your face and slowly go over the treatment area. You’ll apply moisturizer when you’re finished and it will only add about 10 minutes to your nightly routine. Go check out the Silk’n Revit product here and use code SilknTalk for 15% off through the end of the year!
3. You’re not working out. Do you know how important this is for you? Studies have shown that exercise is a great way to combat your stress. Working out releases endorphins, and you’re also able to be in a place that helps you release your stress. Get active!
4. You’re not praising yourself enough. Stress often comes from being overwhelmed with tasks or situations in our lives that we feel unable to accomplish or handle. Give yourself credit! Allow yourself to compliment your accomplishments and pick out something good that you noticed that you did every single day. Don’t beat yourself up every day, there’s no time for that.
5. You’re not present. This is my number one struggle. Often times when we have so much going on, instead of focusing on what we’re doing in that moment, we think of things that we have to do in the future. Breathe. Focus on what you are doing in the moment. Who are you with? How are you feeling? What are you experiencing? Focusing on the little details of the actions you are doing or the people you are with will help you stay in the moment and give your mind a relief for a little while.
What are some things that you guys do to help relieve your stress?
Thanks to #silkin for sponsoring this post.